TIPS FOR HIRING THE RIGHT DJ?
Here are a few tips to help you. MR DISC JOCKEY MEETS AND EXCEEDS ALL OF THEM.
1. Meet with the Disc Jockey to see if you are a good match, price won't matter if they're not a good fit for you. Make sure your DJ's personality fits your event.
2. Book early. A good DJ/MC can get booked 8 to 12 months in advance.
3. Get a contract and read it carefully. Most professional entertainers will also require a retainer in order to secure them.
4. Make sure the disc jockey company carries a minimum of $1,000,000 liability coverage, most venues require it and it can distinguish a part-timer from a fully professional business.
5. Find out what the DJ's policy is regarding taking requests from the audience. Will the DJ let your guests request songs?
6. Make sure the DJ is also a skilled master of ceremonies. You would be shocked at some of things that could come out of the mouth of a less experienced M.C.
We try and answer all questions so please enter it in the form below.